Opera, the alternative web browser from Norway, adds several new features in version 50, which was released earlier in January.
Other changes in this release include:
- Chromecast support
- VR Player enhancements, including Oculus Rift support
- new: save web pages as PDF files
- improvements to the tab context menu
- currency and unit converter improvements
- better crash protection
- enhancements to the built-in VPN service
You can peruse the Opera 50 change log for additional details. Keep in mind that the log shows all changes to Opera 50 from its origin as a developer release in September 2017, through its beta stages, to its official release in early 2018.